Who am I ?
Designer, Illustrator, Art Mediator and Book Author
Passionate about my job
A creative one touches everything an illustrator a designer a book author youth a mediator in art and architecture
Born in 1967 in Nice.
After studies of Architecture , she moved to the heart of Old Nice in 1993 in his studio-gallery and works in India ink and watercolor architectural details of Nice from its region between here and elsewhere...
Work on a watercolor for the coloring book cover.
Creation of an illustration for the November 2020 exhibition for the Archives of the City of Nice.
The interior of the Atelier at 14, rue Droite.
Recently she became local press correspondent as Illustrator at Nice morning she illustrated all summer " La Nouvelle " great writers.
- She works for the media Kids-Matin and produces video "Tutorial of drawing lesson 'for children.
- She created a Hashtag #jevisiteniceendessinant and creates meetings, workshops with his audience to make him discover their city his heritage its architecture otherwise by drawing.
Mediation workshop for children during the Book Festival 2019
Un certain regard ...
Creation of a video for Kids'Matin media
- She creates books for adults on Nice and the Riviera and its villages and for the young audience coloring books - Nice the beautiful to coloring - to Editions Gilletta in July 2020 and a history book - My story of France told to children - or how to like history otherwise in 2019. His book "Nice est Ailleurs" was recognized by the Nice Tourist Office in 2016.
Book Festival in Nice in 2019
Boutique "Trésor Public" presentation and signature of the book "my History of France"
- She saw a nice meeting with its editor Valérie Castera at Editions Gilletta.
- And recently she also had very good encounters with journalists women who feed its sources of inspiration and creations with texts and reports to illustrate.